EKEDC believes that the Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) and Well-being of all employees is vital for business
continuity. As such, it is in the best interest of EKEDC and all employees to unanimously ensure that Health & Safety
and Well-being is integrated into all aspects of our operations.
Our Policy is aimed to
- Prevent occupational injuries and occupational ill health or health risk to workers and surrounding communities whose
health may be impacted by our activities.
- Prevent damage to assets and minimize any negative impact on the environment.
- Avoid or eliminate future liabilities.
- Meet the requirements for demonstrable due diligence.
- Pose zero harm to people
- Comply with national and international occupational health and safety standards.
- Continually improve HSE performance.
- Provide stakeholder engagement with focus on “catch them young” by training children and communities on basic HSE
training to improve safety culture.
- Provide prompt accident notification, reporting and investigation.
- Establish and maintain a healthy, safe and productive working environment.
- Promote the protection of environment or environmental protection by removing all hazardous wastes and by proper